Nantlle Vale Band started off in 1865 as the 'Penyrorsedd
Band'. In 1894 the band was invited to play for the Prince
and Princess of Wales, during their visit to the Caernarfon
National Eisteddfod. Since that day, the band has been
known as the 'Nantlle Vale Royal Silver Band'.
The band was one of the first brass bands to have its
own purpose built bandroom. This bandroom is in Talysarn,
and remains the band's rehearsal room to this day.
Mr Richard Davies
Band's official website