On the back of these photographs is written Mr & Mrs. Owens, Eryri House, Talysarn. They were taken at Humphreys Photographic
Studio and Fine Art Gallery, Castle Square, Caernarvon.
This studio was in being, according to Caernarvon Traders
site, between 1878 and 1889.
Thought they might be
of interest, and hopefully there may be descendants
theirs still living in the area!