small village stands on the A487 some 12 miles south
of Caernarfon near the junction of the road to Bwlch
Derwin etc. It is comprised of some fifteen houses with
a shop/post office and Libanus Chapel (Calvinistic Methodist).
Welsh Congregationalist chapel was built in 1837 but
now it is a private house named Ger-y-Nant.
house called Bwlch yr Awel was once an Inn - it is
thought that it was named the "Cross Pipes".